Cooking tools needed: Blender, measuring cup, measuring spoons,3 large mixing spoons,2 to 3 large mixing bowls, 2 8×4 loaf pans or 1 8×4 loaf pan and a standard muffin pan(for the kids) & cooking spray.
Oven Preparation: preheat on 325 degrees
2 cups white sugar
3 cups flour
3 tsp ground cinnamon
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
1/2 cup chopped walnuts
Wet ingredients:3 eggs
1 cup vegetable oil
2 cups grated(in blender) Zucchini
2 tsp vanilla extract
1. Pour all dry ingredients in a bowl except the walnuts. They will be added at the very end.
2. In another bowl pour in all your wet ingredients.
3. Begin to add you dry ingredients in to you wet ingredient slowly while stirring ingredients. (you can use a hand mixer but I’ve been using a spoon to mix. Which ever you prefer.
4. After all ingredients are mixed thoroughly, pour in your walnuts.
5. Spray your pans with your non sticking cooking spray.
6. Pour into cooking pans.
7. Place in oven and cook 45 minutes to 1 hour or until done. Muffins may cook quicker than your bread loaf due to the depth of the pan.
Mama Tip: use a fork or skewers to poke in muffins & bread to check if they’re fully cooked. If, fork or skewer come out clean after poking, bread is DONE. If it comes out wet, continue cooking.