Cooking tools needed: Blender, measuring cup, measuring spoons,3 large mixing spoons,2 to 3 large mixing bowls, 2 8×4 loaf pans or 1 8×4 loaf pan and a standard muffin pan(for the kids) & cooking spray.
Preparation: preheat on 325 degrees
Tip***bread loaf 45 minutes to 1 hour or until done. Muffins cook quicker than your bread loaf due to the depth of the pan so check on them in 15 to 20 and cook additional time if needed.***
2 cups white sugar
3 cups flour
3 tsp ground cinnamon
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
Wet ingredients:3 eggs
1 cup vegetable oil
2 cups/1 can of apple pie filling
2 tsp vanilla extract
1. Pour all dry ingredients in a bowl.
2. In another bowl pour in all your wet ingredients.
3. Begin to add you dry ingredients into your wet ingredient slowly while stirring ingredients. (you can use a hand mixer but I’ve been using a spoon to mix. Which ever you prefer. Also, if you want large chunks of apple or smaller, use a potato smasher to control the size of your apples.)
4. Mix all ingredients thoroughly.
5. Spray your pans/muffin pans with your non sticking cooking spray.
6. Pour into cooking pans/muffin.
7. Place in oven and cook bread loaf 45 minutes to 1 hour or until done. Muffins cook quicker than your bread loaf due to the depth of the pan so check on them in 15 to 20 and cook additional time if needed.
Mama Tip: use a fork or skewers to poke in muffins & bread to check if they’re fully cooked. If, fork or skewer come out clean after poking, bread is DONE. If it comes out wet, continue cooking.