Sunday we completed the Fairy Garden. Although all the gardens I’ve seen are very detailed and unique, I thought this was going to be a piece of cake. I found difficulty laying everything out and making it flow.
I think we finally got it together. I used a wheelbarrow that we had. The handle on it broke and using it to haul stuff was difficult.
Had my husband drill some holes in the bottom.
Check out the pick. LOL
We lined it with landscape fabric.
Next, I layed some newspaper on top. This was so I wouldn’t have to add so.much dirt.
Then poured pebble rocks on top of the newspaper.
I didn’t use all the rocks in the bag because I wanted to use some in the Fairy Garden. After the rocks we poured in 2 bags of dirt.
Before laying out all the accessories, I placed more landscape fabric like I would if I were doing it in my own yard. Wherever I was going to lay the rocks I had the fabric under it. Not sure if it really mattered, but I didn’t want it to get too muddy when my daughter is playing in it.
Here’s the finished product. Now I want one
She’s enjoying it.