I don’t favor many boxed foods and have recently streamed down can goods to fresh produce mostly. However, there are days you’d like to get in the kitchen and get out.
We’re experiencing another Polar Vortex and tomorrow will be day two of school cancelled due to weather. Making some soup for the soul was a necessity ( recipe post coming). Made some more Chicken & Acorn Squash Soup and had to please my meat and potatoes man. So, I whipped up a batch of cornbread. You know I love throwing a twist on my meals.
2 boxes of Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix + 2 eggs + 1 can enchilada sauce mixed well.
Oil skillet with olive oil and place in oven to heat up a bit. Pour in batter and place in oven until done.
This cornbread didn’t stand a chance!
Moist, slight spicy kick and absolutely delicious!
Do you make any out of the box items that you add your own special touch too?
- [Image]: http://blog.helpmamaremote.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/wpid-20140127_150355-1.jpg
- [Image]: http://blog.helpmamaremote.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/wpid-20140127_151033-1.jpg
- [Image]: http://blog.helpmamaremote.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/wpid-20140127_154517.jpg
- [Image]: http://blog.helpmamaremote.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/wpid-20140127_162458-1.jpg
- [Image]: http://blog.helpmamaremote.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/wpid-20140127_154849.jpg
- [Image]: //www.pinterest.com/pin/create/button/
- : http://blog.helpmamaremote.com/author/
- More Posts: http://blog.helpmamaremote.com/author/
- 0: #