Well, this stuff right here is no fun to work with. I had to go to bed after working with this. I followed the directions on the box and since the dough is thin like paper, you have to work fast. Sometimes, I don’t work so fast. When I read Anjanette’s directions on how to make these, pulled the rolls of dough out the box and noticed I picked up the wrong thing…I was overcome with buyers remorse. LOL The moral of the story is… read and re-read the ingredient list. I was tempted to run back to the store and get the fillo cups.
After your mixture is prepared spoon into fillo cups and bake for 10 minutes at 350. If you want it to be crispier you can bake the empty cups for 5 minutes then fill them. About 2 minutes before it was time to take them out, I topped them with some shredded cheese and allowed them to cook until the cheese melted.
The second batch will consist of the same ingredients with the exception of the bacon and just add in the pepper flakes. To the second batch I also added some leftover chicken that I had from a previous dinner. I used about a half of a chicken breast diced into small to medium size pieces.
The recipe options are endless with these appetizers! You can use this recipe and add any leftovers in your fridge so they won’t go to waste. Use your creativity and have fun.
- Anjanette: http://mommayoungathome.com
- [Image]: http://blog.helpmamaremote.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/wpid-20140330_200409-1.jpg
- [Image]: http://blog.helpmamaremote.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/wpid-20140330_210610-1.jpg
- [Image]: http://blog.helpmamaremote.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/wpid-20140330_210602-1.jpg
- [Image]: //www.pinterest.com/pin/create/button/
- : http://blog.helpmamaremote.com/author/
- More Posts: http://blog.helpmamaremote.com/author/
- 0: #