If so, your harvest is plentiful and you need something to do with it.
I’m sure I’ll have many other recipes to share with you, with Swiss Chard as an ingredient, as I make the most of this nutritious, healthy and beautifully colored vegetable. Well, today I decided to make a Swiss Chard Tartar Sauce. It’s great with fish sticks, fish and/ or on a fish sandwich. Here’s how I prepared it.
You will need:
1 small to medium size Swiss Chard leaf (1 cup chopped fine)
1/2 cup Miracle Whip
2 tblsp Sour Cream
1 1/2 tblsp Pickle Relish
3 tsp Minced Garlic
1 1/2 tsp Lemon Juice
2 tsp Fresh Dill (chopped)
2 tsp Fresh Cilantro (chopped)
Sprinkle of Pepper
How to mix:
Add everything to a small bowl with the exception of your Swiss Chard, Fresh Dill, Cilantro & Pepper. Mix all of these ingredients well.
After all of these ingredients are mixed well add in one at a time your chopped Dill (mix it in), Cilantro (mix it in) and Swiss Chard (mix it in) and mix well. Lastly sprinkle with pepper and mix pepper in. Place in fridge to chill and serve with your fish, fish sticks or on a sandwich.
This was such a delight to add to our fish. This will definitely be a summer staple while Swiss Chard is growing bountifully in the garden. Do you have Swiss Chard growing in your garden this year? If so, what are your plans for it?
- [Image]: http://blog.helpmamaremote.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/wpid-20150531_124049.jpg
- [Image]: http://blog.helpmamaremote.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/wpid-20150531_124748-1.jpg
- [Image]: http://blog.helpmamaremote.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/wpid-20150531_130658.jpg
- [Image]: http://blog.helpmamaremote.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/wpid-20150531_170552-1.jpg
- [Image]: http://blog.helpmamaremote.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/wpid-20150531_171829.jpg
- [Image]: //www.pinterest.com/pin/create/button/
- : http://blog.helpmamaremote.com/author/
- More Posts: http://blog.helpmamaremote.com/author/
- 0: #