We made these delicious treats in minutes and I’m now hooked on using shortbread cookies for S’mores instead of the original graham crackers. One thing we had to do that you may not have to do depending on the size of marshmallows you buy. We had to cut ours because they were too large. Let’s get to these quick easy steps.
First, take your marshmallows and place them on skewers and roast them on a medium heat.
Next place the roasted marshmallow on the shortbread cookie, place the Hershey’s chocolate (we used 2 rectangle pieces for each s’more) on top of marshmallow and place the last shortbread cookie on top.
Lastly, enjoy these goodies with your kids, family or friends.
- [Image]: http://blog.helpmamaremote.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/IMG_7996-0.jpg
- [Image]: http://blog.helpmamaremote.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/IMG_7999.jpg
- [Image]: http://blog.helpmamaremote.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/IMG_8008.jpg
- [Image]: http://blog.helpmamaremote.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/IMG_8009.jpg
- [Image]: http://blog.helpmamaremote.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/IMG_8014.jpg
- [Image]: //www.pinterest.com/pin/create/button/
- : http://blog.helpmamaremote.com/author/
- More Posts: http://blog.helpmamaremote.com/author/
- 0: #